FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Glyph login credentials not saved 6130

Moderator: MiRai

<<

riboui

Post Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:07 am

Glyph login credentials not saved 6130

Inner Space patch 1.15 Build 6130 no longer saves Glyph login credentials.

With prior version(s) i.e. Build 6129, each Isboxer window retained it's own username/password. Now each successive window retains the prior username/password. It is now necessary to logout in glyph and log back in with the proper user for each window.
<<

Lagex

Post Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:17 pm

Re: Glyph login credentials not saved 6130

Experiencing this exact problem! Updated innerspace to development and ISBoxer toolkit, still getting the same problem. The virtual files do not appear to be working any more. GlyphClient pops up and instead of prompting to login or opening to my other account it opens under the first rift instance.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:14 am

Thanks guys, I will get this corrected today
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:28 pm

Inner Space build 6131 should correct the issue. This is now the development build of Inner Space; to try it out, right click Inner Space in the system tray (notification area), select Patcher, tick "Download development (test) patches" and then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up.

Let me know so I can push the fix live, thanks :)
<<

Lagex

Post Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:13 pm

lax wrote:Inner Space build 6131 should correct the issue. This is now the development build of Inner Space; to try it out, right click Inner Space in the system tray (notification area), select Patcher, tick "Download development (test) patches" and then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up.

Let me know so I can push the fix live, thanks :)

This appears to be working now with my new 5 team. I did have to delete all of my glyphclient.cfg files though!
<<

Smedbox

Post Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:45 pm

Virtual files doesn't work for me either nowadays. I tried the "Development (test)" IS build 6132 but it doesn't help.

I'm trying one of my simplest Character Sets that just has three characters on the same computer:

1. Only the first two starts up, not the third.

2. Both of the two clients that do start up seem to use the same virtual filename (I removed all .cfg files from AppData RIFT and Glyph folders and it only creates GlyphClient-MyCharacter1.cfg and rift-MyCharacter1.cfg, nothing for the second account).

3. Both of the two game clients shows in the on-screen banner that they launched the same character ("MyCharacter1").

----------

UPDATE: I also had to re-export the ISBoxer settings to IS to make it work. But it works now again for me!!! (HAPPY FACE and JOY DANCE)

Return to RIFT