FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ISBoxer Control Panel won't open

Moderator: MiRai

<<

RavenSkye

Post Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:35 am

ISBoxer Control Panel won't open

So, after hours of trying to get through one cnfusion over another (because some of this seems over my head), I finally got the games to load (RIFT). Now, my issue lies in the Control Panel, to open and move ISBOXER buttons/icons/bar around. It doesn't open.

In the intro video on how to set up everything through the wizard (which feels out of date as some of the screens were slightly different at times, with couple extra options), it shows an intro box that opens up over your character screen, says you should read it, etc etc but I never got that box. I tried to open the console and I can't do that either. I deleted everything, tried again, same result. I dunno what to do and where everything is, is hard to use and can't be moved
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:05 am

Re: ISBoxer Control Panel won't open

The in-game control panel is normally opened by CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+G. But as part of the Quick Setup Wizard you can change this, so yours may not be the same. You can check to see what it is set to on your character set by selecting your character set in the top left of ISBoxer, and then in the lower right it will have the ISBoxer in-game GUI hotkey.

If using this Hotkey doesn't work, then you might not be launching your team correctly which you should be able to tell because you wont see these icons in the top left:

You should use the InnerSpace icon to launch your team (yes, you can launch from within the ISBoxer Toolkit, but sometimes this might cause a problem, so it is best to run from InnerSpace).
I.e. Right click on the InnerSpace icon in the notification area, select ISBoxer Character Sets, and then the name of Your Character Set. This should be loading up Glyph (which should have been closed previously). You log in the first character account. As Glyph no longer exits by itself. Close it down, or terminate it via Task Manager. You may need to reselect your Character Set if InnerSpace does not restart Glyph again for the next character account.

You may also want to set a delay between character launches on your character set to a longer value than the default 1sec. Glyph may not close correctly between characters otherwise even when you are closing it manually. If you need to, bump this up to 10 seconds. The location to set is at the top of the screenshot above.

Return to RIFT