FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Need helo adding keys

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Kissell13

Post Sun May 11, 2014 10:24 am

Need helo adding keys

So i could use some help. I have used isboxer before in wow and previously in rift but im trying again and just cannot seem to get things working correctly.

I have followed the setup videos and have all 5 toon able to invite, follow, assist, jump, and interact. Which is the scope of the tutorial.

Now i am wanting to add more keys but cannot get it to work. For example i want to be able to use a seperator key. IE spread out button. I have mapped my four slaves "q" key, one toon to each direction. Now I cannot figure out how to get it into isboxer to correctly make "q" broadcast when i press it. Ive used the mapped key wizard, ive tried setting up a new key manually but it never works ingame. I am making sure to export setting before I run the game, and still nothing works.

Any help would be greatly apreciated. This is basically holding me up here because i cannot add any other keys that id like to use.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun May 11, 2014 10:30 am

Re: Need helo adding keys

For further assistance, you're going to need to share your profile, but... The ISBoxer Wizard sets up numerous formations for you already.
<<

Kissell13

Post Mon May 12, 2014 8:03 pm

Re: Need helo adding keys

No clue what the issue was but its all working now!

Return to RIFT