Post Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:37 pm

Re: Guide to multi-fishing for fun and profit

Bigcarl: I don't care if you cannot take a joke. If you are so paranoid about this that you cannot handle jokes (or even comments on what OTHERS are doing) then you are dysfunctionally paranoid and should really get that checked out rather than waggle your finger at me from a very tall horse wearing a custom made hat with an enormous circumference. Not my problem - I did nothing wrong.

On a happier note:

jebarber:

You have to make sure that each character's screen and mouse position is aligned so that a broadcast mouse click will trigger fishing on each character. Yes it can be a little annoying to set up at first (but you get better at it) but once the 5x fishing bonus is well worth it.
- Remember that when you switch windows ("next window" hotkey) the mouse must be in the fishing position on your slaves.
- Do NOT have broadcast mouse on at all during this process. As soon as you engage broadcast mouse it will reset all the slave's mouse positions and ruin it all.

It may be that a patch since I wrote the post has also ruined it - I cannot test this. :(

PS:

Three fisherman walk into a bar to discuss their days fishing, one boasts he caught 30 fish that day.
The second sniggers and says that he got over 60 fish and that was only because he stopped due to not being able to keep any more.

The third, a nerdy looking guy with a gaunt face, just calmly checks his mobile phone.

"Well I just caught a 1000 fish while we have been here at the bar."

"That's impossible!?", the other's say in unison.

He replied: "Not at all. I found this great program called Autohotkey..."