FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

FTL Setup Using Virtual Combat Keys

Moderator: MiRai

<<

hephaestus

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:03 am

FTL Setup Using Virtual Combat Keys

In order to add an assist current window to my DPS, Stun, Pull (whatever Virtual Combat Key), where do I add the Do FTL keys that are set up when you choose the per-character targeting function during the setup wizard (is it just a step in the individual Soul Key Maps that I put together to link to the Virtual Keymap, should I use the Advanced FTL checkbox in a certain spot, or should I add it in the Virtual Keymap, etc...)? I would like to use them, otherwise it is next to impossible to do adventures or join public groups for Rifts and whatnot. I looked at the wiki from the Rift FTL setup, but the final step is no longer really an option.

I just need to know how to add in the FTL portion to the Virtual Combat from the "Pro Config" (assume I have set up the macros correctly in Rift, I just need to know how to fire them using ISBoxer under the version 41 Pro-Config if I am using macros in game and not the WoW addon).

Thanks
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:45 am

Re: FTL Setup Using Virtual Combat Keys

First make sure you've done the in-game macro portion as explained here: http://isboxer.com/wiki/RIFT:Basic_Multiboxing_Macros_Walkthrough#In-game_configuration

Then if you've picked the option at the end of the Quick Setup Wizard, in the Game Key Bindings tab, which says "Use per-Character Targeting Macros", your Assist Me and Follow Me mapped keys will be using these in-game Macros.

To add Assist to your Combat Hotkey, just use a Do Mapped Key Action to Window:Current, and point it at the Assist Me Mapped Key. Exactly as I demonstrated in the Pro walkthrough video @ 20:15 -- http://youtu.be/IqfUs2zRokg?t=20m15s
<<

hephaestus

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:04 pm

Re: FTL Setup Using Virtual Combat Keys

Apologies Lax, I wasn't patient enough, I think I posted that when I was at minute 17 on that Pro-config video... That is exactly what I needed, thank you very much, extremely helpful as always. I am looking forward to trying out the Pro-config, ISboxer just keeps getting better.

Return to RIFT