FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Having trouble in warfronts and public groups.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

blackhype

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:48 pm

Having trouble in warfronts and public groups.

I followed the instructions for setting up my 5 man team from watching a YouTube video and everything was working perfectly until I got grouped up with others, such as in warfronts and public group encounters. I am assuming this is because they are not grouped in order, and from what I heard from the video, they have to be grouped up in order so everybody can follow and assist properly, but this gets screwed up in public groups, I even tried putting them together in order as a leader, but that never worked. My second option was to manually set up a /follow macro for each of my players, which I used the wiki. Any way to make the config work in public groups?
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:34 am

Re: Having trouble in warfronts and public groups.

If you want to be able to follow and assist in public groups you should use an FTL setup (which uses Character names) rather than one based upon Variable Keystrokes (which uses F1 through F5, i.e. party position). I would recommend the simplified macros. The Quick Setup Wizard in ISBoxer 41 will set up a Character Set in ISBoxer that has the appropriate Mapped Keys.

Return to RIFT