FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Assist won't work

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Nigh

Post Mon May 20, 2013 8:56 am

Assist won't work

Just want to say this is the last thing I need to figure out before I can fully enjoy and start leveling with isboxer. I have had a great amount of trouble with assist, I have checked my in-game configuration, I have watched the videos and have have setup everything to the letter. I have read numberous topics describing my situation on the particular subject and have found it can be numberous things wrong.

I have followed the setup guide video posted two days ago for rift. All my characters will assist the first time and then the second time around its like I don't even have an alt key lol. I made sure I don't have anything binded in-game with alt A. My team is partied so that assist can work, I have tried changing the assist keys to simpler hot keys like F1, don't worry I made sure F1 was safe to use before configuring it. I do not configure everything in-game with isboxer because I heard it can mess keys up, etc so I close all the windows too prevent that. Any help would be appreciated, I'm not home right now but when I get home ill post a configuration. My end goal would be too create an auto assist so I can play the game with the least amount of hassle possible.
<<

Smedbox

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:47 am

Re: Assist won't work

You should try the debug console. Hit CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+G to open the ISBoxer dialog box and go to the right-moat tab for Debugging. In that tab it will show some options, I like to enable "Button", "Virtual Mapped Keys", Mapped Key Action,. etc, whatever they are called. Then click the button above that says someting like "Show Debug Console".

The Debug Console will show up on all clientcs and you can see what buttions they send or resent. Read what happens when you try do do an Assist. First time, and second time, etc.

Return to RIFT