FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

RIFT - Virtual Combat

Moderator: MiRai

<<

muhamad ali

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:44 am

RIFT - Virtual Combat

As you know I love the virtual combat system, and did notice something that may be of a cosmetic issue here under Game Helpers :: World of Warcraft

So I was brainstorming and adding in a heap of macros within the ISBoxer Toolbox like I did with CLS Pro for WoW, I was wondering if there's a way to change this from World of Warcraft to RIFT somehow in the near future?

YES I am building a whole database of RIFT macros Class and Spec based like I did with World of Warcraft which was Class Level Spec based, all within ISBoxer by using the Virtual Combat system ISBoxer has to offer. As you see below:

All the best!

Ali (Shakeboxing)
<<

roulette

Post Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:26 pm

Re: RIFT - Virtual Combat

please release this :) soon!
<<

pazgaz

Post Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:05 am

How will this work?
I thought Rift doesn't allow assigning keybinds to macros which is why there is no isboxer being generated for it like there is for WoW.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:25 am

pazgaz wrote:How will this work?
I thought Rift doesn't allow assigning keybinds to macros which is why there is no isboxer being generated for it like there is for WoW.

That is correct, the Rift Addon API does not currently have that capability. If they don't add it (they did say it's on their TODO list, just not incredibly high priority) then I would say this goal probably won't be met.

However, you can still manually create (paste) macros and put them on specific key bindings, so minus automatically doing it via an Addon, it can technically be done...
<<

sabindaman

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:00 pm

Is there any update on this?
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:32 pm

The Rift addon API hasn't changed in this regard AFAIK.

Return to RIFT