FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New Rift Boxers :)

Moderator: MiRai

<<

muhamad ali

Post Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:57 am

New Rift Boxers :)

If you're starting or are currently boxing, or you were boxing on RIFT please post here I would like an idea on how many are/were/thinking about boxing RIFT. So far since WoW 5.2 update after the removal of /follow within battlegrounds, there are currently three of us boxers that did move to RIFT pretty much full time:

The three listed below are all on US Seastone PVP server (Guardian Faction):

Myself (Shake) from US Frostwolf & US Kil'jaeden - x5 going to x10 after I get the whole game figured out along with creating an extensive ISBoxer Config file that I'll share with the whole community (alike CLS Pro Config.)

One (1) from US Kil'jaeden - x5 (he's possibly going to x10)

One (1) from US Blackrock - x5

Note: I will not name the two above due to the fact of privacy, or the fact it's not my place to mention who is who besides myself. :)

What drew me to RIFT besides the obvious was the "World Events" when the invasions are happening... Talk about a full on community involvement, they've really captured me not only by this, but seeing other players in the game actually rush to help crush these invasions, regardless the faction. Then the content is extensive so far that I see.

Hopefully we can see more within RIFT if you're not there, here's a good starting point if you don't own a copy but you do have a trial, this here will save you $30/copy:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004O0U494

$19.99 at this current time from Amazon :) Hope this helps, and for approval of Multiboxing at this time, here's a screenshot of a support ticket asking if Multiboxing is allowed, which I basically wanted to hear it from the horse's mouth and in writing, which I'm happy to share and encourage each of you to do the same.

I hope to see more there, or others resubscribe if you do, let me know because I created a guild called Heavy Weight Boxers dedicated just for all of us Multiboxers, which in turn has the same rights as the guild creator, meaning we all do our thing and just have fun in-game.

I'll be streaming everything I do while in-game as well :) at http://www.twitch.tv/shakeboxing

All the best,
Ali (Shake)
<<

Nibilus

Post Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:59 pm

Re: New Rift Boxers :)

I am a current rift boxer. I think i've spoken to you on your twitch channel yesterday (my twitch name is Nibilus), my ingame name is either Nibilus or Meeo depending on which team i'm playing.

I currently 5 x Cleric (rerolled) on Deepwood (which ill probably move to Faeblight to be with some of the others.)
My old 5-box team which is level 56 (War, Clr, 2 Rog, 1 Mag team) - i dont use them much anymore.

I think there are currently 2 to 3 other active Boxer teams, we congregate on /join Multibox@Faeblight.

There used to be a very active team on Deepwood, but most seem to be on Faeblight, with my original team and another persons team on Wolfsbane. Hell i may even move to Seastone, i leveled my original team on Reclaimer (one of the original pvp servers that got trialed out).
<<

muhamad ali

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:46 am

Nibilus wrote: Hell i may even move to Seastone, i leveled my original team on Reclaimer (one of the original pvp servers that got trialed out).

I wished you would roll over there, it would be fun times, as you know I do stream any and all I do, when I do stop here and there, I'm always coming up with ideas with ISBoxer since this whole game is brand new to me. :)

We have a guild of three boxers there now, and I think another guy is going to box it with three old accounts he has. Hope to see you come over there, it's fun though I have to admit it, less the marriage thing. :P
<<

Zalron

Post Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:25 am

I'm a 5 boxer thinking of moving to rift due to changes. I'm currently on seastone with my 1 high level account . Defiant, may pick up 4 more accounts and box on rift.
<<

muhamad ali

Post Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:35 am

Zalron wrote:I'm a 5 boxer thinking of moving to rift due to changes. I'm currently on seastone with my 1 high level account . Defiant, may pick up 4 more accounts and box on rift.

Well yeah if you do, you gonna go Guardian or Defiant (For competition?) :D

Also, take a gander here for a savings @ $19.99/USD a license:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004O0U494
<<

Zalron

Post Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:43 am

Yea my current is defiant so may do that but I could go either way being as I'm starting from lvl 1. Not sure what to run for pvp. I wanna just blow people up with some mages or ranged. Been doing melee on wow.
<<

FrontLine242

Post Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:52 pm

I boxed 5 clerics over a year ago and have recently came back to do 5 Rouges. I've been having a lot of fun when I have time to play. I'm currently still leveling them.

What server is everyone on? IMO we should form a guild or join an existing one.

Edit: I rolled alliance this time. May consider defiant again if that is where the crowd is.
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:22 pm

I doubt I'll be back to Warcraft, after the /Follow nerf.

Even if Blizzard reverses the change (very unlikely), they've shown a disregard for the boxing community.
Also, the big sale on accounts just prior to the nerf, isn't exactly boxer friendly behavior.

I'm looking at two games really.

RIFT is a subscription game, but it is far newer than Everquest I or II.
It has the PvP elements which I've enjoyed.
But it is a subscription game.
I like the spec system, where you can be a lot of variations and theoretically get a lot closer to exactly what you want to play.

Everquest I, has a lot of nostalgia for me.
And EQ II is an update/more recent version of the same game.
Free to Play has an appeal.

I'm still in a break from the game, from the RAF burnout.
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
<<

muhamad ali

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:55 am

Ualaa wrote:I doubt I'll be back to Warcraft, after the /Follow nerf.

Even if Blizzard reverses the change (very unlikely), they've shown a disregard for the boxing community.
Also, the big sale on accounts just prior to the nerf, isn't exactly boxer friendly behavior.

I'm looking at two games really.

RIFT is a subscription game, but it is far newer than Everquest I or II.
It has the PvP elements which I've enjoyed.
But it is a subscription game.
I like the spec system, where you can be a lot of variations and theoretically get a lot closer to exactly what you want to play.

Everquest I, has a lot of nostalgia for me.
And EQ II is an update/more recent version of the same game.
Free to Play has an appeal.

I'm still in a break from the game, from the RAF burnout.

Sure hope to see you on RIFT Seastone (PVP) :D We have three boxers (5+ each) so far on Guardian side so far, and one that's on Defiant that I know of. I absolutely love this game, with all of the world events and so much to do! :)
<<

Zestwillow

Post Mon May 27, 2013 12:56 pm

Hello all.
I am not new to rift, but I am new to boxing, I am on Deepwood atm, rolling 5 accounts, 3 Clerics, Mage, Bard.

Would love to hang out chat, share info. If anyone is still active ingame main Zestwillow@Deepwood.

Happy gaming to all.
Next

Return to RIFT