FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Interact command makes questing easier.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

FrontLine242

Post Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:06 am

Interact command makes questing easier.

I have came back from a long break of multi boxing Rift and I'm pleased to find they have a command for interact now.

This allows me to open quests, chats, and stores on all 5 of my guys at once. Is there any way to replicate mouse clicks with delay in a sequence? For example since the Quest windows are always in the same area we could write a command to auto scroll through on all 5.

/interact
<<

Smedbox

Post Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:38 pm

Re: Interact command makes questing easier.

What I do is have Alt+LMB and Alt+RMB replicate a mouse click on all clients at a the current mouse location. So I can just click Alt+LMB on the "Accept" button to make all characters accept the quest. Same thing for any other UI I want to click on infrequently (like Exit Dungeon, Porticulum teleports, Exit Game, rift loot window, etc).

For the /interact, I use it the same way as casting spells - with a /assist and /interact on a keybind, so I right-click the quest giver with my main, then hit a button to have all others interact with the same NPC.

This method also works very well for having all characters loot quest items from corpses (select corpse on main, then hit the assist+interact button), using porticulum teleports and also having a secondary character do the skinning (skinning can be triggered by /interact, so I can FFA loot on my main and skin with a secondary character).
<<

FrontLine242

Post Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:03 am

Re: Interact command makes questing easier.

O my just tried to loot a corpse with interact and it worked. Thanks for the tip.

Return to RIFT