Moderator: MiRai

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri May 18, 2012 7:35 am

Re: Mouse cursor doesn't match in-game UI position

I need to know the following:
1. The build number of Inner Space you're using
2. Whether the game is set to "Windowed", "Windowed Full Screen" or "Full Screen" -- you do have to actually check the in-game setting

If you're on build 5616, the current live build of Inner Space, then do what is suggested in previously the thread: try the development build (now 5618) and let me know if the problem is solved for you
<<

Smedbox

Post Fri May 18, 2012 11:02 am

Build 5618 seems to do two things:

1. It fixes the problem when the game is set to "Windowed" or "Fullscreen Windowed". Requires a game restart to make it work.

2. It makes the problem much worse when the game is set to "Fullscreen". It now affects both of my PCs, and the offset is much larger.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri May 18, 2012 1:27 pm

Smedbox wrote:Build 5618 seems to do two things:

1. It fixes the problem when the game is set to "Windowed" or "Fullscreen Windowed". Requires a game restart to make it work.

2. It makes the problem much worse when the game is set to "Fullscreen". It now affects both of my PCs, and the offset is much larger.

5619, now development build, should finish the job. Thanks for your help in getting this resolved. :)
<<

Niimus

Post Fri May 18, 2012 11:20 pm

Just had the same problem running perpetuum - mouse was 'shifted' about 10 pixels vertically (Innerspace build 5619

Reverted to 5616 and problem went away.

Just using the same window set-up I have all week.
<<

Smedbox

Post Fri May 18, 2012 11:46 pm

lax wrote:
Smedbox wrote:Build 5618 seems to do two things:

5619, now development build, should finish the job. Thanks for your help in getting this resolved. :)

Build 5619 still worked with "Windowed" and now it works with "Fullscreen" too, on both my machines. :) I didn't try "Fullscreen Windowed", I assume it works as well.
<<

Dern

Post Sat May 19, 2012 4:43 am

I have build 5619 and it seems ot have borke my WoW settings. Screwed up my windows settings and my mouse is off center.

Hod wo I revert off this build?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat May 19, 2012 6:12 am

Dern wrote:I have build 5619 and it seems ot have borke my WoW settings. Screwed up my windows settings and my mouse is off center.

Hod wo I revert off this build?

The same way you switched TO it, except uncheck the development patches box. Right click IS, select Patcher, uncheck "Download development (test) patches" then close and restart Inner Space.

I'll be taking care of the problem shortly though... IF i can reproduce it.

Same as in the previous posts, I need to know whether the game is set to "Windowed", "Windowed Full Screen" or "Full Screen" -- you do have to actually check the in-game setting
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat May 19, 2012 7:09 am

Nevermind that last post, issue with other games from 5619 is fixed in 5620, now up as a development build
<<

Smedbox

Post Sat May 19, 2012 2:28 pm

lax wrote:Nevermind that last post, issue with other games from 5619 is fixed in 5620, now up as a development build

Well, I can confirm that build 5620 works fine with Rift on both of my machines, in all three modes (fullscreen/fullscreen-windowed/windowed). :)
<<

Smedbox

Post Mon May 28, 2012 2:03 am

I have one problem with Build 1620 though. I have Ctrl+Shift+B as a "Buff everyone" mapped key that I can spam repeatedly to buff everyone up, but it doesn't work anymore until I have toggled all keymaps off and on one time after starting up. Actually, none of the mapped keys in that keymap works - they're just ignored and my key presses are just passed on to the game. But if I hit Shift+Alt+M twice, everything starts working again...
PreviousNext

Return to RIFT