FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

FTL Follow issue

Moderator: MiRai

<<

crowdx

Post Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:25 am

FTL Follow issue

So my config is here: http://www.privatepaste.com/cf18abe25c
When I try to use the follow command on my main, instead of the macro keybind being ignored on the main window, it still activates the macro in that window. Also, even though I have copied (as far as I can tell) the FTL follow guide as written, it does not work on my 5 man team, it does however work on a 2 man team I have.
Below is the macro I have on all 5 characters, the macro itself also does not work?? All help more than welcome. Also on the macro below, if it was working correctly, is there a limit for the number of toons set to each keybind? i.e. could I assign extra toons to the same keybing for when i swap out toons from other teams?
Going to cross post this n Dual-boxing.com also to see if I can get macro help there too.
targetexact [shift] Masterblasterz
targetexact [alt] Divinelace
targetexact [ctrl] Divinehunter
targetexact [shift] [alt] Healingways
targetexact [ctrl] [shift] Holyhands
follow
targetlasttarget
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:18 am

Re: FTL Follow issue

The main problem I see is you have it sending Shift+F11, plus FTL modifiers. Because it's always including Shift, it's not going to follow characters that don't include Shift. It should just be sending F11, plus FTL modifiers.

As configured, I don't see it getting sent to the current window.

I do find it strange that you have both the WoW and non-WoW key maps assigned to your RIFT teams, in many cases with duplicate bindings.
<<

crowdx

Post Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:57 am

Re: FTL Follow issue

So based on the fact that you were seeing WoW setups in the above config, I started with a clean config and now it works.
Thanks for the fast response

Return to RIFT