Post Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:30 am

Strats for multi boxing in rift

First off, Let me thank you ahead of time reading this, I have a ton of questions and I would like to see what how the community handles things.

It seems there is three ways to box really, Mixed group ( different classes)
Same classes ( IE all mages, All rogues same builds)
Same classes ( IE all mages, All rogues, Different Builds)

First team i am trying is going to be Same Classes, Same Builds.

I have my 3 Mages, (Necro, Lock Spec) currently having no problems killing mobs. Using in game macros to cast priority spells,
#show Necrosis
cast Necrosis
etc

So far all i have done is mimic the exact thing i do on my main account to the two alts. I have no issues. Mobs die extremely fast and im happy.

Problems,

I have a hard time acceping quests with repeater on, just lining everyone up to accept etc.

If i decided to PVP with this, and i wanted to switch things up and use my alt to lead, will all the commands work the same? since i am using FTL modifers?
people have noticed other boxers in pvp and have shouted take out XXX he is the main, if you kill him the others just stop.

Using round robin to cast CC's or Stuns. If i have a key, lets say 8 is bound to silence. but i have it set in ISBoxer to roundrobin but before it is excuted it would excute the FTL assist. Would that mean i technicaly have 3 silences?

In the sake of saving everyone eyes i wont talk about the other two just yet.

Thanks

Trizzle