FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Noobie to Isboxer needs help

Moderator: MiRai

<<

cursed

Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:06 am

Noobie to Isboxer needs help

I have browsed the forum a bit so don't jump my bones if i ask something that have
already bin written thousands of thousands of times before. Since i prolly have missed it in that case.

Anyhow I'm very very new to this program, i used the wizard and stuff like that so the basic i guess is done.
I just have some problems and if you have trouble understanding what i mean it can be because I'm new to this as i said.

Let me give you a screenshot on how it looks right now:

My biggest problem right now is when i have the broadcasting on, my mouses aren't in sync at all.
In some rare cases i succeed to be able to take the same quest as the other one but that's on the millimeter.

I have so far avoided trying even to go instances since i cant target same target at once since i don't know how to make that work.
I have got full understanding that what i hoped for to be able to move them both at same time without using follow while pressing w or s
is not doable. I even tried to make keys for that wen i took skift+w i would move with both and when i used w i would move with current.
But that didn't work either.

Just want some help before my 7 days trials runs out so i can actually get to test this out so i know if i will decide to pay for it or not.

All i just want help with is..
- How to be able to move the cursors in same window together without binding them together with using broadcasting.
Since when i use broadcast they cant even go normal with them since they even react to the tiniest detail i do on current window.

I see a lot of people saying they use 5 chars them selves to do an instance so anything that can help me for just playing one more
character could help me a ton! Have already bin sitting down with this for 2 days to try figure it out my self.

All i want to be able to do is to have a working cursor in both windows so i can target same target at once so i can start even try a t1.
Any help please?
<<

godzila

Post Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:22 am

Re: Noobie to Isboxer needs help

im not expert in RIFT macro but i got all i need to work just the way i want it by follow the basic guide http://isboxer.com/index.php/guides/99-rift-guide-basic-multiboxing-macros if u take ur t ime and read then follow step by step im sure you will get something from it ...

Return to RIFT