FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

How to use Warrior and Rouge DPS with ISboxer?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

tony_cant_hack_it

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:44 am

How to use Warrior and Rouge DPS with ISboxer?

Currently I set up a mapped key to build attack points on the warrior and rouge then separate keys for the finishers since the warrior only needs 3 and the rouge needs 5. The rouge finisher i just have added as a 6th step in the regular attack key map. Some times its missed because I spam faster then the game allows due to the GCDs. Is there a better way of handling this? Its become tiresome to spam so many different keys at once and watch both screens.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:15 am

Re: How to use Warrior and Rouge DPS with ISboxer?

Well, one simple thing you can do if you're using Windows Vista or later with Aero enabled, is to use a Video FX to show you the points from the other screen, anywhere you like on your main window. Like right next to the current character's points. Then you can manage it without having to look anywhere special.

In WoW, what most of us tend to do at the moment is have one button for the normal rotation, and one button for procs/finishers. We build up points somewhat randomly so it's impossible to predict exactly when each guy is going to have the perfect amount of points, and it's rarely at the same time. But when one or more of my 5 guys has his proc or finisher ready, I whack the proc button anyway. Yep, I lose out on some DPS by not being perfectly efficient, but I'd like to see people try micromanaging this on 5 guys...

Another thing you can do is use the "Do not advance to next step" option. This lets you manage the timing between steps, if you want to spam it faster than you want the abilities to rotate. For example, you can set it up so each step will continue to be used each time you press the key for 1.5 seconds regardless of your rate of spamming.

Return to RIFT