FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[Q] Garbled Text

Moderator: MiRai

<<

mtp1032

Post Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:40 am

[Q] Garbled Text

First, I'm new to ISBoxer so much of my time is spent configuring using the ISBoxer toolkit while simultaneously boxing in RIFT. I've noticed that I am only able to do a limited number of "Export All to Inner Space" before any text input I might make while in RIFT becomes garbled. By garbled I mean the fonts switch to representations of non-printable characters. It doesn't matter, for example, whether I'm using the Macro editor or the chat window.

OTOH, I can move over to the ISBoxer Toolkit (or any app for that matter) and the fonts are just fine.

BTW, even after the fonts become garbled, ISBoxer still functions just fine... sending the correct keystrokes and responding correctly to the hotkey sequences.

Any others observe this or have a clue as to what might be happening?

Cheers,
<<

mtp1032

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:17 am

Re: [Q] Garbled Text

The garbled-text that arises when I attempt to write something in the chat window seems to be associated with the key-strokes that toggle keymaps and repeating. Haven't figured out how/why, but I suspect the problem is not with ISBoxer. If I get more details that would suggest otherwise, I'll post it as a reply.

Thanks,

Return to RIFT