FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[RIFT] Click Healing Guide

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:26 am

Re: [RIFT] Click Healing Guide

hephaestus wrote:I have everything set up, and the macros and click bars work properly, except for the synch cursor, whenever it synchs, the cursor opens at the exact correct spot on my healer target group, then jumps away as I click and never triggers the macros.

I haven't experienced this issue. I'll have a play around and see if I can see what might cause it.
<<

hephaestus

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:51 pm

I am not sure what the deal is, but I can't figure out how to get around it using the sync cursor command. I am trying it with a repeater using basically the same setup to see if that will work. I am not sure what is going on, it is really strange. Its so close to working, but just won't quite do it, just teasing me now...
<<

Alge

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:56 pm

hephaestus,

I am happy to have a look at your ISBoxer configuration if you want to paste a link to it here.
<<

hephaestus

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:43 pm

Thanks Alge - I finally got it working, I was being an idiot and didn't have the click bar going to "self", it was targeting the group, failure to follow directions on my part :) Thanks again for the guide, it is a great set up. I only wish they would let us stretch the width of the raid bars without increasing the height, would be great to squeeze in 4 columns :). I am now trying to get all four of my toons (my wife plays one) onto my computer so I can set up those cast bars. I think I should be be able to, I am running a 2.67 i7 64bit CPU with 10GB RAM and a Radeon AMD HD 6900, but I have had lag issues with the fourth account in the past.
<<

Alge

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:50 pm

hephaestus wrote:I only wish they would let us stretch the width of the raid bars without increasing the height

Addons are coming. That should be easy to do unless they have do a half-arsed job of them or start to listen to all the anti-addon QQers.
<<

hephaestus

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:16 pm

Alge - Do you have a trick to make that annoying selection menu go away when you right click to heal on your UI? It is helpful out of combat, but I wish there was a way to make it go away when casting, just wondering if there was an option that anyone was aware of? Oh yeah, I couldn't be more excited about addons, anyone know whether they will only be in LUA or whether we might be able to write them in Python or Ruby?
<<

Alge

Post Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:23 am

hephaestus wrote:Alge - Do you have a trick to make that annoying selection menu go away when you right click to heal on your UI? It is helpful out of combat, but I wish there was a way to make it go away when casting, just wondering if there was an option that anyone was aware of?

I only get that if I happen to click in the 1? pixel space between the click bar buttons. Do you have a mapped key set up for both left and right click for all of your click bar buttons? If you don't the right click will get passed through to the underlying frame and you will see the context menu. To avoid that problem, just make a mapped key that is activated when you right click on each button; I don't think it actually needs to do anything.
<<

Roran

Post Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:00 am

Have they changed the requierments for making a raid? I am very new to the game and ISBoxer so I may be doing this wrong, but when I click on the raid icon it say's htat I need at least 6 to 20 people and it the buttons are shaded out. Is there a different way of converting your 5 man group to a raid?
<<

Alge

Post Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:40 am

Roran,

I had that problem once. It seemed to go away though and I don't know what I did to fix it. I'd try re-forming group, etc. Sorry, that's all I can offer at the moment - not currently playing.
<<

mikedsmwd

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:30 pm

Thanks Alge,
I've gotten you method to work, but only if i manually turn on the broadcast to click the raid boxes, is that what was intended? Also i watched your video at the end of your guide and saw your team at work, very impressive, How do you get your followers to stop and spread out and stay put? I gave up on the add-on i was using and just used your method btw

Regards,
mikedsmwd
PreviousNext

Return to RIFT