FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

howto dualbox this game?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

borntobox

Post Fri May 06, 2011 6:07 pm

howto dualbox this game?

Hey guys got some questions okay.. basically i would like to know how do i get started dualboxing rift with isboxer as it is different from wow i have one copy of the game that i just bought last nite & i will buy the other copy soon, i understand there is no quick start wizard for this game so this might be tricky cause i am a noob with this game not really to much with isboxer as i had used it for wow in the past anyway i got two copies of the game and i really never played this game not to familiar with the macro system on this game im use to wow so this is kinda different to me i hope you understand what im going threw here.

I basically would need to setup my team on isboxer i understand that maybe you guys can point me to a video explaining maybe how i get my team setup being the noob i am i cant understand anything unless its a video showing me what to do.

i simply need my healer to follow my tank and accept quests at the same time there is no jamba addon or addons at all so all is abit confusing im not sure if alt-f is going to have my healer follow my tank and im not sure if the actionbars have auto assist & is healing & tanking a party going to be difficult? thanks guys.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri May 06, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: howto dualbox this game?

The Quick Start Guide for RIFT will get you started
<<

borntobox

Post Fri May 06, 2011 8:16 pm

Re: howto dualbox this game?

Thanks lax!

Return to RIFT