FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Getting RIFT to work in ISBoxer

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:54 pm

Getting RIFT to work in ISBoxer

RIFT should be fully supported by Inner Space build 5376. This build came out today. If you are having trouble with ISBoxer and RIFT, please make sure you are on Inner Space build 5376 or later. To do so, just restart Inner Space and let it patch.

ISBoxer 38 adds RIFT to the Quick Setup Wizard (the top drop-down box, not the list of Inner Space games). Earlier downloads of ISBoxer 38 will not have this added; just re-download ISBoxer if it's missing and you want this. The wizard will set up rift.cfg and riftpatch.cfg Virtual Files, and sets the "Make game believe it is foreground window" setting for the Character Set, which is necessary for RIFT.

If your Character Set was previously created without the "Make game believe it is foreground window" enabled, you will need to enable it for RIFT.

To add RIFT to Inner Space for use with ISBoxer, right click the Inner Space icon in the system tray (notification area) and select Add Game, name it something (e.g. RIFT, RIFT Beta, etc) and point it at riftbetapatch.exe in the RIFT folder.
<<

Berserker

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Re: Getting RIFT to work in ISBoxer

Thanks for the updates today!

I'm not sure if I did something screwy, but I remade my Character Set with the virtual file update. Everything was smooth, except the "make the game think its in the foreground" option wasn't clicked with RIFT wizard.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:35 pm

Re: Getting RIFT to work in ISBoxer

I added that slightly after the original ninja update today, you can re-download 38 with all of the RIFT updates if it's missing from your version

Return to RIFT