FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Rift Help Please (2 account/computer setup)

Moderator: MiRai

<<

silvercgu11

Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:57 am

Rift Help Please (2 account/computer setup)

Hello,

Please help, I spent 9 hours today and setting up two computers and monitors and then attempting to configure ISBoxer / Inner Space after subscribing for a year. I cannot get my two computers running together at all even though my remote computer portion recognizes each other. This is extremely frustrating and I lost a whole day off and am left with only one day of Beta left also. According to other persons the only real way at this time is to run two separate accounts on two separate computers. The Character Set from Inner Space does nothing at the end of all the instructions and I redid the instructions 3 times. I followed the instructions on the following link.

http://isboxer.com/index.php/guides/22- ... -computers

Thank You, any help would greatly be appreciated!
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:30 am

Re: Rift Help Please (2 account/computer setup)

Most people box on one PC, even for Rift ;) If you spent that long trying to figure out ISBoxer, you really should have posted earlier or even come into the ISBoxer Chat Room. If I had to guess, you might have spent a while trying to figure out what was wrong in ISBoxer itself, and if you followed the guide there probably wasn't anything wrong in ISBoxer itself.

Here's a post that runs down the various problems you might encounter when setting up multiple PCs, that should help you identify and probably correct the problem: http://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1765#p1765

Let me know if that helps
<<

silvercgu11

Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:03 am

Thank You For Replying,

I gave up and am now trying one PC but need basic help it seems, I posted this also in General Help.

I have one computer and would like to run two accounts but I cannot seem to find the very basic topics of which I need. I followed the tutorial and manually added my game which is in Beta to Innerspace. It launches the patcher but I have to input my password for the game to start and once ingame it is just the one account, nothing different except a fps meter and such in top left of screen.

1. I don't understand, I thought I could configure Isboxer to log in for me but I haven't found anything on passwords or even an understanding of how it would pull up two clients and log in for me.

Any Help Greatly Appreciated,
Thank You
<<

Drelok

Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:08 pm

I'm putting together a video for setting up rift.. I'll post it soonish
<<

Drelok

Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:39 pm

basic setup video posted in vid section

http://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1023

Return to RIFT