FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Team Launching Broke

Moderator: MiRai

<<

TMJ

Post Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:24 pm

Team Launching Broke

As of yesterday, none of my teams will load. When I go to launch my team the first account is launched fine, but after that none of the other team launches. When I select to load team again, it only loads the next team member and no one else. So basically I have to go launch each account manually through innerspace. I have not changed any settings on these teams, so I am at a loss as to why team launch is broke.
<<

Melzo

Post Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:21 pm

Re: Team Launching Broke

I'm seeing the same thing with my team of five. I can choose to launch the team again, and again, to get all five going.

Looks like glyph had a patch yesterday and Rift today from file timestamps.

A bit more poking around shows that despite being told to close after launch glyph stays running, chewing CPU doing something for a bit after each slot launches. I changed my "launch each character XX seconds" value to 20 based on how long it seems to take to go away. Once I did that my character set seems to launch fine.

Hope this helps!
<<

TMJ

Post Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:50 am

Changing the login delay to 20 seconds did work. I also did verify that glyph is hanging out in ram for some seconds longer than it should. It use to auto close as soon as you logged in and 1 second delay between team member launch was sufficient. This makes sense because I know another glyph can not open while one is active in processes and Innerspace only launch characters in a short window (if you exceed certain amount of seconds it will not launch more team member). So basically Innerspace waiting for glyph to close and takes too long so no more character launch. I can live with 20 second delay between character launch, i'm just glad I don't have to manually load every team member...can get quite annoying when doing different teams several times per day.

Every time Trion patches something they break something else, I'm not surprised.
<<

Kaische

Post Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:18 pm

TMJ wrote:Every time Trion patches something they break something else, I'm not surprised.

Uhhhh... what ??
Support the game if you play it.. and tell them what you did not like.

They seam to reverted the patch, just today. (Glyph had an update)
I can launch a team witch 1 sec delay in ISBOXER1 just fine.! .... RIFT US servers...

Return to RIFT