FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

How can i stream line loggging in with Glyph?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Binpus

Post Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:47 pm

How can i stream line loggging in with Glyph?

Any tips to streamline logins with Glyph? Its a tedious and so time consuming and if you mess up you cant just log in one toon you have to start all over. Launch your team. Log out of you last toon log into you first toon. Hit play. Pray it doesn't hang or crash. Don't forget to exit glyph at the right time. Rinse repeat 4 more times.OMG! Please tell me some better way.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: How can i stream line loggging in with Glyph?

Binpus wrote:Any tips to streamline logins with Glyph? Its a tedious and so time consuming and if you mess up you cant just log in one toon you have to start all over. Launch your team. Log out of you last toon log into you first toon. Hit play. Pray it doesn't hang or crash. Don't forget to exit glyph at the right time. Rinse repeat 4 more times.OMG! Please tell me some better way.

Why can't you launch just a single Slot? You're the first person to report that you're unable to launch a single Slot through Inner Space when using Glyph.
<<

SCANTRON

Post Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:08 pm

Change it to ten seconds between boxes if you feel like the process is to unforgiving. Or else just kill glyph for now by renaming the only file in glyph/rift to something else.
<<

Binpus

Post Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:13 pm

SCANTRON wrote:Change it to ten seconds between boxes if you feel like the process is to unforgiving. Or else just kill glyph for now by renaming the only file in glyph/rift to something else.

killing glyph helped alot thanks. As far as the loading single slots. I think i had the window bug so when I tried to load a slot it would put it into the wrong window. I got it all sorted. I hope this glyph work around is never removed. Thanks again
<<

xanthine

Post Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:02 pm

You can configure glyph to exit as soon as the game is started.
It's in the glyph options
Lauch glyph; go to settings; go to advanced; look for "after game launch"

As for me I didn't realize you could safely manually launch a single slot at a time.
It makes sense that you could but I haven't tried it and well until I see with for myself ...

EDITED to remove comment about setting login name for glyph launcher
ANSWERED HERE: http://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27374#p27374

Return to RIFT