Post Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:53 am

More G13 & mouse questions

Current setup: Logitech G-13 & Logitech 600 mouse; running L-tech software (only to use mouse Gshift-key as mouse RT-click) I created an unassigned profile for the G13 that loads with Innerspace and G-keys show in ISBoxer drop-down lists.

1. Can I use the mouse G-9 - G20 keys as modifier keys and if so how would I do that? I have 3 mapped to Ctl, Alt, Shift via L-tech s/w and they work fine, but those are check boxes in ISBoxer and the other keys are in drop-down list and I don't know how to combine Drop-down listed G13 & G600 button presses. i.e. g15 mouse + G13 stick back do something.

2. Unsure if this is hardware or software, I mapped the G13 stick with mouse alt modifier to move slaves only back, but everyone is moving back. I mapped it similar to 'others jump' in non-combat maps. (paste link below)

3. I would really like to eliminate the L-tech software, but would I be able to virtual keymap the G-Shift key as 'rt-click'? It was also mentioned I would have to make ctrl, shift, alt virtual keymaps.

http://privatepaste.com/c5fbe89d7b

Thanks again