FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Use G600 software and not G13?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Zork

Post Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:26 pm

Use G600 software and not G13?

Two issues. I've unassigned all the G13 'g-keys' and exited all L-tech software and the G13's G-keys are not showing up in the variable keystroke drop-down-menu. I've also exited/restarted Innerspace. Have read all the G13 wikis, re-done them repeatedly etc. and still no 'G13-x' keys in list.

Is it possible to run the L-tech s/ware for the G600 mouse and use ISBoxer native G-13?
The only reason I'd like to do this is I use the far right G-key as my normal mouse 'right-click' to fit my hands.

TIA
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:09 pm

Re: Use G600 software and not G13?

the G13's G-keys are not showing up in the variable keystroke drop-down-menu.

They should not show up in the variable keystroke drop-down menu. They should show up anywhere you can configure an actual ISBoxer Hotkey. Variable Keystrokes just tell ISBoxer what your game's Hotkeys are.

Is it possible to run the L-tech s/ware for the G600 mouse and use ISBoxer native G-13?

Yes. You can leave the Logitech software running, but this will mean that you cannot separately program the M-keys on the G13 device (M1, M2, M3, MR) because the Logitech software adds special behavior for those buttons. Other than that you don't have to shut it down at all.

Return to Multiboxing Hardware