FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Possible future support for new gaming keyboards?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

novotehpwn

Post Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:34 pm

Possible future support for new gaming keyboards?

I have a Corsair K50 gaming keyboard with G keys 1 through 18. I've ran the button tester program and the button test script. The program finds my keyboard with no problem . It even supports 4 of the keys on it lol. However all of the custom keys wont detect. I was wondering if this may be because it uses two usb plugs to work properly? I have my device drivers installed and everything working well, I've read all the tutorials is there a way we can can some support for the corsair keyboard family? Maybe some third party help to try to get my driver program to sync with isboxer? Thanks guys appreciate your time.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:42 pm

Re: Possible future support for new gaming keyboards?

You will need to program this keyboard via the Corsair software; run it as Administrator.

Most input devices on the market do not implement the extra keys as separate buttons, but instead they program the keyboard directly (through the driver and related software) to press existing keyboard buttons. Your keyboard is like this, and therefore the button tester (and thus ISBoxer) cannot detect these as special buttons.
<<

novotehpwn

Post Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:13 pm

Re: Possible future support for new gaming keyboards?

thank you so much, I seen you post the same response a few times sorry for the repeat questions lax :)

Return to Multiboxing Hardware