FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

One toon will not follow or assist

Moderator: MiRai

<<

jnorland

Post Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:12 am

One toon will not follow or assist

http://www.privatepaste.com/b621673764

I'm having some will not follow will not assist issues with one of my characters. I convinced a friend to try out mulitboxing so I took a couple of my characters I had setup previously to join in a group with his. For some reason the mage will not follow or assist. When I click Alt+f her bags open?? not really sure what thats about. Tried resetting to default with her keybindings and I get the same result. When I opened Jamba it had her old team in there and I'm not sure if I'm having some issue because of the new patch or if I'm just on the front of the short bus. I hit some major issues with my ssd and as it turns out the drivers for the G930. I've formatted the hard drive and rebuilt windows in the last week a few times and I'm a little worried I have some configurations screwed up. Even though I'm only playing 3 accounts instead of 5 she is in the same slot as she was before... as long as I understand the slot definition correctly, she is in the third window. Thanks for your help.
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:22 am

Re: One toon will not follow or assist

Is the IS Boxer addon enabled for this character?
Do you have anything in Warcraft on those keybinds?

Not saying either is your issue, but I'd start with ruling those out.
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
<<

jnorland

Post Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:03 am

Ualaa wrote:Is the IS Boxer addon enabled for this character?
Do you have anything in Warcraft on those keybinds?

Not saying either is your issue, but I'd start with ruling those out.

Yaaa.... I"ll check when I get home, I just hit the quick starter guide in a search and read that. I'm guessing that is what it is. I did try to disable some addons to see if that fixed the issue and I thought I remember isboxer being on however her bags open and close in the same way it explains in the guide, chances are that is not a coincidence. Thanks for the pointers.
<<

jnorland

Post Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:54 am

Sure Enough, it was checked but greyed out, simply had to uncheck it then recheck it.

Return to Multiboxing Hardware