FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Wonna take a shot on WAR dual-boxer

Moderator: MiRai

<<

WARwaaagh

Post Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:45 am

Wonna take a shot on WAR dual-boxer

Hello Lax, and all expert boxers,

I'm been play ISBoxer almost a year, with couple friends advices and big help, I had done 4 man boxer on swtor. It's very good game and funs! Appreciate all help!

I saw many posts talk about Warhammer Online with boxer can't make it work, so I wonna make a shot. But some problems popup like /follow and /assist look like didn't work property. I had used most ingame keybindings, just changed Target Self and Target Group Member 1 to 2 ( 6 members in group), like Target Self = Ctrl+F1, Target Group Member 1 = Ctrl+F2, and other is Ctrl+F3. Ingame Macros has couple setups, /follow (auto-follow) was working fine, but it not really mean Auto-Follow, like swtor when hit a hotkey then other instance will following main. I need to change screen 2 and press the /Follow Macros (tap the main first), then change back Screen 1 start move forward. The /assist still not sure how to make it work. I try to make dual instances but not like other 6man boxers in WAR using same characters, I like to 4 man boxer on swtor, 4 mixing characters. That's so cool and fun!

The setup files hasn't finish yet. Cause I'm still thinking how to do next step. My first WAR dual boxer group will be on Destr Realm, Black Guard(Tank) with DOK(Healer/DPS). If any expert WAR boxer players still here, please help me for any advices and suggestions, it will be very appreciate!
<<

WARwaaagh

Post Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Wonna take a shot on WAR dual-boxer

Hi Lax and everyone,

I think I'm success my 2 Man WAR dual-boxer. Follow and Assist was working perfect now. Just finished a Hard PQ with my Black Guard(main) and Disciple of Khaine(Healer/Mdps). But the Healing part haven't finish yet. Will be done tonight. I had pre-setup all DPS skills for DOK, so when I pressed Tap, same target popup on 2 screens and DOK just hit the target with all pre-installed damage skills. Nice!

Thanks so much all! Appreciate!
<<

WARwaaagh

Post Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:29 am

Re: Wonna take a shot on WAR dual-boxer

Hi Lax,

Me again! Just made other Dual-boxer on WAR with couple Macros setup for Follow, Assist main, Healing and DPS. All macros was working perfect and assist well too. Just a simple question need to figure, The formation. I saw other 4man Boxer at High Tier (Tier 4), they can following really close, sticky together just like one instance, how did they do that? Does WAR support formation? I did tried adjust the formation by Ctrl+Shift+Alt+F, but the result still same after I press Save As.

Is anyone can give me some advice and suggestion?

Much appreciate!

Return to Warhammer Online