FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

mouse pointer and actual location issue

Moderator: MiRai

<<

dvdman1971

Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:46 am

mouse pointer and actual location issue

So I'm a bit rusty with using isboxer, but i got to where i got all 3 game windows loaded. The problem comes when i'm on the character selection screen. The mouse pointer that you see on the screen is not where the actual click is. To explain it better, i have the mouse pointer on the "start" button, but the actual click spot is about 1 1/2 inches about the mouse pointer. This is a problem because i cannot change from destro/order or even close the game out. Once i am in the game, the same issue applies, wherever the mounse pointer is, the acual 'click' is about 1 1/2 inches above where the pointer is. any idea on how to fix this?

Also on a side note, i tried to click the live chat button, and nothing pops up.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:06 am

Re: mouse pointer and actual location issue

The best thing for you to try is this:
If the game itself is set to windowed mode, try setting it to full screen mode. Or if it's set to full screen mode, try setting it to windowed mode.

Either way, ISBoxer will force it into a window, but it's possible that one or the other doesn't work quite right with the mouse. Let me know and I can take a peek (I don't currently have the game installed)
<<

dvdman1971

Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:24 am

That solved the problem..Thank you so much.

Now on the live chat room problem, any ideas about that?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:34 am

Not right off hand, are we talking in your browser? What browser?

Return to Warhammer Online