FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

A couple of concerns

Moderator: MiRai

<<

ecgric

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:51 pm

A couple of concerns

Trying out warhammer with ISBoxer I have found that wdw swapping is delayed and key unput to non main wdws is delayed? I am not sure if its the game or the ISBoxer. All i have to compare to is that these delays don't exist when playing Lotro. Any ideas Lax ?
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:24 pm

Re: A couple of concerns

Probably the game.
It is instant swaps in other game or at least a setting somewhere.
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:26 pm

Is there a setting in-game for windowed mode vs full screen? If so, try the other option(s).
<<

ecgric

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:49 am

Well last night i found something else as well. Skill target forwarding works as long as its a enemy target. In other words offensize spells cast through the group leader and hit whatever the leader is attacking. However healing spells for the other 5 members do not route through the leader and heal whatever target the group leader is healing. I also cannot find any check box for anything regarding skill target forwarding. When the group leader targets a npc or any other player those targets do not come up in the other 5 members target wdws when I engage my assist key. The others 5 group members will only assist and target enemies that group leader targets. Any suggestions on this? Kinda defeats the purpose of have 6 healers if only the leader can heal ppl outside the party.

Edit: Ok so after some research I found that warhammer uses a dual targeting system. A offensive and defensive target. Any ideas on how to get the other 5 to target my mains defensive target? Or just heal my offensive target when the target is another player outside my group that i want to heal? Either way my other 5 do not not assist the main when the target is friendly. I have tried a few different macros, such as (/assist offensive target) and [/assist defensive target] .

Return to Warhammer Online