FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mouse Look sticking

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:50 pm

Re: Mouse Look sticking

Inner Space development build 6220 is now available and should solve the reported issues with SWGEmu. To try it out, right click Inner Space and select Patcher, tick "Download development (test) patches" and then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up. Let me know :)
<<

MikeyMoo

Post Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:33 pm

this does not seem to be working for me, I am not sure if i am doing something wrong.. but the mouse look still does not work properly for me at all.

have the development ISBoxer on, closed & restarted it.

also tried various settings within SWG as mentioned in this post as a workaround - none of it seems to work for me. up/down works great. left/right not at all
<<

MikeyMoo

Post Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:14 pm

Any chance I can get some assistance on this? I saw the post that this was fixed after my trial expired so I just bought it figuring it would work - but in its current state its unusable to me. I have tried pretty much everything I can think of. I have tried running the game in windowed mode, fullscreen mode, In windows 10, I even set up a brand new box running Windows 7, renamed the executable to the swgclient_r as i saw mentioned in one thread. tried the most recent development version as well. Also tried changing the Game mouse sensitivity / Game mouse dead zone inertia / game moues dead zone in game settings to a billion different configurations.

no matter what I do I cannot get X axis movement to function basically at all.

does anyone have any other suggestions?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:46 am

Inner Space build 6241, now the development build, should fix the issue with the X axis

To try it out, right click Inner Space and select Patcher, tick "Download development (test) patches" and then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up. Let me know :)
<<

MikeyMoo

Post Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:42 am

Woo hoo! it seems to have fixed the X-axis issue - but, it also seems to have brought up another one maybe - now when it tries to fire up a second instance of the game it says it cant as another instance of the application is already running - didn't used to do that. not sure if that is because of this change or maybe one of the billion things i tried earlier

EDIT: never mind on the second part - apparently i somehow had two copies running that didnt completely shut down that it was attached to.. once i killed the two processes and relaunched they both started properly and X-Axis is working beautifully.

Thanks Lax!
<<

Mojoguy01

Post Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:19 pm

Did anyone ever manage to get this fixed? I'm running build 6278 and it's happening for me still?

Is there a trick to fixing it? I've tried troubleshooting this left right and center :(.

ps: This issue persists of BOTH my win10 and win7 machines.
<<

Mojoguy01

Post Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:41 pm

@Lax, could we get 6241 added to the archive list? All that's up right now in that "area" was 6255 and that one doesn't appear to work either.

Thanks! I really wish we could figure out what causes this :(.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:01 am

Mojoguy01 wrote:@Lax, could we get 6241 added to the archive list? All that's up right now in that "area" was 6255 and that one doesn't appear to work either.

Thanks! I really wish we could figure out what causes this :(.

I assure you this wasn't fixed in 6241 and then un-fixed by 6255. I just checked the code and the specific change from this fix (as catalogued by internal version control) is still in 6278.

I will have to have a look and see what is going on when I get a chance. Thanks for letting me know there is a current issue with this.

Also, can I be sure you're using the same SWG version as discussed in this thread? (JTL vs non-JTL could make a difference for example)
<<

Mojoguy01

Post Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:25 pm

Thanks for the quick response Lax! One of the reasons I keep paying for ISboxer is that you don't abandon older games <3!

As for the version I'm using I believe it is the JTL version (as it shows the JTL splash screen when i start up). If i could get my hands on non-JTL I'd try that but i can't seem to locate such a version. :shock:
<<

Mojoguy01

Post Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:27 pm

Anyone figured out a fix for this? Been waiting forever for this... :cry:
PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Galaxies