FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Click bar colors?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

banchicawawo

Post Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:28 am

Click bar colors?

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I've looked over the documentation played with the colors of the click bars in ISBoxer, but I can't get the opacity (Alpha) or colors to make any difference at all. For several of my clickbars, I have them placed directly over in-game hotbars, so it works out, but on my 3rd click bar, it hovers over regular screen, and it's difficult to see. I've changed colors and Alpha multiple times, but I see no difference at all in the game.

What am I missing here?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:51 am

Re: Click bar colors?

Are you Exporting to InnerSpace after each change?

Clickbars should be immediate. My testing shows the setting of the colours/alpha on a button takes effect as expected. Note that if you have an image on your clickbar button, then you may not see the colour/alpha of the button. You would need to set the Opacity on the clickbar rather than the button for anything behind to then show through.
<<

banchicawawo

Post Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:14 pm

Re: Click bar colors?

Thanks. I have colors working now. I'm not sure why this wasn't working originally, but it is now.

Edit: And yes, I was exporting to Inner Space each time I made a change. One caveat I did notice though, is that if you rename a click bar, it won't take effect until you quit EQ and relaunch. I ended up with 6 click bars once, 3 with the old name, and 3 with the new names I had given them. The click bars with the old names still worked though.

Return to Click Bars