FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[EQ1] 3 full green click bar possible ?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

zuruss

Post Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:24 am

3 full green click bar possible ?

Hello,

We have the default click bar having 12 case where we can move directly in our ingame hotbotton bar, is that possible to have 2 more of these ? one Under each others ? if so how to process?

I tryed to create a new click bar called Healing but it didnt work at all.

Thx for the help !
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:55 am

Re: 3 full green click bar possible ?

The green boxes are menus rather than clickbars. To make more of them, the instructions are covered in this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX6gsNLMsVI&t=2m50s
You can read up on menus here http://www.isboxer.com/wiki/Menu

The healing clickbar guides in this forum cover how to make a Clickbar (not a menu) for healing.
<<

zuruss

Post Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:19 am

Ah ok many thx will read it up once i Wake up.

Itself i just want to control the pressing from using my mouse, by this i mean if i click a ingame hotbottom bar i put under these 12 green case, i want it to broadcast on all my char that mouse click that possible ? i play pretty much with only the mouse click, i dont want the keyboard keypressing to do anything, i want to run everything using my mouse.

Lets me know if what i am looking to do is possible or not.

Thx
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:36 am

It is definitely possible.

The Menus and Clickbars work by sending a keystroke to the game though, not the mouse click, so it means that the game needs to be configured to accept a keystroke, and the Menu/Clickbar you click on will send that keystroke.

If you really want to send a mouse click, you can. To do so you can set the Menu button/Clickbar button to perform a Sync Cursor Action followed by a Keystroke Action, with that Keystroke Action being a Mouse1.
<<

zuruss

Post Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:18 pm

OK i created a new normal standard menu, changed the hotkey set to a homemade ( secondbar hotkey set ) button 1 will do ctrl + 1, button 2 will do ctrl +2, button 3 will do ctrl etc.. up to 12 button exactly like the standard menu bar.

The new Menu is named Test, i made sure it use standard Template, it use secondbar hotkey set and it use standard broadcasting. Both my team 1 and team 2 have that new menu displaying ingame and change are properly made ingame by this hotkey bar 2 use CTRL +1 etc...

when i press Ctrl+ 1 it does my action which is atm sitting, if i want to broadcast it it does work too across my computer.

When i press with my mouse the first standar menu bar first button , it does the ingame hotbar 1 hotkey 1

when i press with my mouse the second menu bar first button it still does the ingame hotbar 1 hotkey 1.....

I dont get what i did wrong.

Thx

Zuruss
<<

zuruss

Post Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:32 pm

I seem to have figured it

Return to Click Bars