FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Clickbar Background Images

Moderator: MiRai

<<

shaphal

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:17 am

Clickbar Background Images

I've tried to search the site as much as possible before posting this...

I'm not sure how to add background images to my ISBoxer clickbars. If someone could just point me in the right direction it would be GREATLY appreciated :)
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:42 am

Re: Clickbar Background Images

When you select a Click Bar in the top pane, one of the headers in the bottom left pane is "Images (global)". Right click on that and select New Image to add any image(s) on your computer to the available images in ISBoxer. Multiple images in the same folder can be added at the same time by selecting multiple files.

Once they're in ISBoxer's list, just check the "Image" box on your Click Bar button in the editor, and select the image from the drop-down box.

Thanks for pointing out that this didn't get documented where it should be: http://isboxer.com/wiki/Click_Bar (which is 1 click away via the User Manual, found through the Help menu in ISBoxer). I'll have to take care of that ;)
<<

shaphal

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:13 am

:shock: How in the world did I miss that...thank you so much!
<<

nexxusofa178

Post Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:06 am

lax wrote:When you select a Click Bar in the top pane, one of the headers in the bottom left pane is "Images (global)". Right click on that and select New Image to add any image(s) on your computer to the available images in ISBoxer. Multiple images in the same folder can be added at the same time by selecting multiple files.

I can't figure out how to select multiple images. I right-click images, select new image, browse to my folder, but I can't select multiple ones.

I've tried holding down CTRL and clicking. I've tried holding down SHIFT. I've tried CTRL+A. I'm using Windows 7.

Is there some kind of other procedure for adding multiple images?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:26 am

You're right, I can't select multiple images either. It was supposed to be the type of open box where you can just select multiple with any standard method. I will have to fix that ;)
<<

IrishAstronut

Post Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:57 pm

Lax!

I would really like it if you could add the functionality to select and add multiple images :D

I use several different profiles and sometimes i use different computers and getting all the clickbar images loaded starting to take forever.

Thanks man. Still the best product out there!!!!!!
Dual-Boxing.com forum name: Riiker
<<

Sylver

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:27 pm

Wanting to use this sort of functionality as well, but understand that distributing the images is a problem since they are associated with a hard pathname in the GlobalToolkit.XML file (was doing this with Neverwinter).

If we simply place the graphics/image files in the Innerspace directory, will ISBoxer/Innerspace automatically search for/find them there?
- Sylver
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:36 pm

I'm actually in the middle of writing something right now to simplify it. More info soon...
<<

Sylver

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:13 pm

lax wrote:I'm actually in the middle of writing something right now to simplify it. More info soon...

Great news - thanks! :D
- Sylver
<<

Sylver

Post Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:24 am

Just curious about how soon is "soon"? A day or two, or is it longer? Just prioritizing my projects list and the one using this this was at the top... ;)

Thanks!
- Sylver
Next

Return to Click Bars