FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New User - Clickbar help

Moderator: MiRai

<<

bigv123

Post Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:19 pm

New User - Clickbar help

Hey everyone,

I just came back to ISBoxer after about a 10 year hiatus. I was previously 5 boxing in WoW. I just came back a month ago and am hella rusty. So I was hoping I could ask for a little help, please.

I am 3 boxing in WoW TBC Classic. 2 Locks and a Priest. I drive with one of the Lock and have set up 4 different click bars, one for each Lock and 1 for each of their pets. What I WANT to do is click on these from my main Warlock and and have it broadcast to the Priest to cast the respective spell on the correct character or pet.

Here's a screenshot of what it looks like:

WoW clickbar setup.JPG
WoW clickbar setup.JPG (91.4 KiB) Viewed 50597 times

The goal is to not have to switch back and forth from my healer to cast heals and common buffs on the correct characters or pets. The problem is that in all the reading I've been doing the past 3 days I've screwed up the key mappings and none of these keys actually DO anything. I'm so damn confused at this point I could scream.

Is there a guide some where that can walk me thru this scenario? Or would one of you kind souls please walk me thru it?? I would be forever in your debt!

V
<<

bigv123

Post Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:56 pm

Re: New User - Clickbar help

Disregard. I got it working last night. In my reading and watching multiple different guides on clickbarhealing I got my key maps mixed up and had the buttons in my clickbars pointing at the wrong key map. 100% gtg now!

V

Return to Click Bars