FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

HOWTO: Advanced Click Bar Healing (Grid/Clique emulation)

Moderator: MiRai

<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:23 pm

Re: HOWTO: Advanced Click Bar Healing (Grid/Clique emulation)

You need to set the Target of the mapped key to go to the window, that you want to execute it. In the examples I use, I setup Action Target Groups, which the appropriate toons go in, and these are the Target for the mapped keys in the various bar Key Maps. You are currently setting targets of "all other", so "all other" toons will get the keystroke.
<<

jrhoad82

Post Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:50 pm

Re: HOWTO: Advanced Click Bar Healing (Grid/Clique emulation)

Hello! Thank you for this great guide! I've ran through it 3x now fixing the issues I've had and have some lingering issues that I cannot find. Everything seems to be in line, but must not be. The issues I'm having are with the buff bar only.

When I Right Click on Slot 3, it casts my mage buff on Slot 4 and the priest buff on Slot 5. When I Right Click on Slot 4, it casts the mage buff on Slot 5 and the priest buff on Slot 4. When I Right Click on Slot 5, it casts both buffs on Slot 3. Slots 1 and 2 are working just fine.

Is there a guide on setting up crowd control on classic? I'm just switching from my Warrior leading to my Mage leading for CC right now.

Here is my setup:
https://pastebin.com/i5Q1kc2M

[EDIT]
I've also noticed that my priest is only self healing curing combat. What did I miss there?
Previous

Return to Click Bars