FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

HOWTO: Click Bar Healing

Moderator: MiRai

<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:51 pm

Re: HOWTO: Click Bar Healing

No, it is not supposed to need a double click.
That sounds like you have 2 steps in your mapped key that you have set to execute when you click on the click bar.
<<

kridak

Post Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:17 am

Hi Bob

I am new to isboxer and have tried to setup this click bar healing....i have everything working except for some reason my heals will only work on slot 1.

If i click on each slot and go to my healer i can see they are targeting the right character, but the heal does not seem to cast on them.

Any ideas?

Thank you so much for this!!!

Kridak
<<

bob

Post Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:42 am

I would need to see your profile viewtopic.php?f=22&t=13 to see if anything obvious is wrong with your setup of ISBoxer. If you are calling in game macros, then you should make sure they do not re-target.
<<

kridak

Post Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:28 am

Hi bob

Is this what you need?

http://www.privatepaste.com/2a01d5f14c

Thank you so much for looking into this.

kridak
<<

bob

Post Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:38 am

You've only got actions on the first button in the ClickBar which is for the character in Slot 1, so Trakuk in EQ Mages.

Currently if you mouse over any of the buttons, then the GroupHeals character (Melissandre) should target everyone because you have setup the mouseover action, but because only button 1 has any actions on the left click/right click, it will only send the 1 (left click) or 2 (right click) when you click on the button for Trakuk. You need to set the left/right click actions for the other buttons for them to work.

In the "Creating the buttons" section it takes you through the adding of the Left/Right click actions and mouseover. At the bottom it says, "Repeat the button configuration for all the buttons." This includes setting the left/right click actions.
<<

kridak

Post Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:01 pm

Doh thank you Bob...this has been an awesome learning experience...thank you for doing this!

kridak
<<

dianender

Post Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:05 pm

Bob simply fantastic, I am actually learning from your very strong presentations.

Mine works flawlessly except for a single flaw.

On my menu bar I have {SLOT1} .... {SLOT6} showing up instead of their names..

Any thoughts?

Cheers
<<

bob

Post Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:04 am

It does that because there isn't actually a standard function for replacing the values {SLOTX}, well at least not for the ISBoxer Actions anyway. There are a few elements where it does work, and others that do not.

Instead, if you have a search through the guide for the section "A fix for something not working", it will take you to the part that puts in the characters names.
<<

shadowm891

Post Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:35 pm

i follow your guide and made my click bar but when i go to click on one of the bar nothing happens. am i post to add skills to each bar if so how would i go about doing that ?
asrock z77 extreme 6
intel i5 3570k oc to 4.4ghz
corsair vengeance 16gb ddr3 1600
ocz stealthxstream ocz600sxs 600w
seagate barracuda 1tb 7200rpm
OCZ Vertex 4 256gb sata3 ssd drive
geforce gtx 970 graphics card
<<

bob

Post Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:48 pm

If you followed the guide, then when you click on the clickbar buttons it should be doing 2 things.

1. Telling your healer to select one of your characters (by sending one of the F1, F2, F3, etc keys). - In fact it should do this when you move the mouse over the buttons.
2. Telling your healer to perform an action, which will be the one oh the in game bind for whatever you have put in the Simple Heal 1 or Simple Heal 2 mapped keys.

So if your healer does absolutely nothing, you've missed a step somewhere. If you healer does the party member select, then the in game bind for the heal may not be set, the skill on that in game bind is not what you think it (or not active), or the game may not like the in game bind you are trying to use if you have modifiers. This last depends on the game, as some games require different settings for binds with modifiers.

So, if nothing happens, share your profile.
If the targeting happens, look for what you missed, and if you cant spot it, share your profile.
PreviousNext

Return to Click Bars