FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

How do I completely disable the default clickbar???

Moderator: MiRai

<<

blavek

Post Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:55 pm

How do I completely disable the default clickbar???

This problem has been frustrating me for a few weeks now. I want to remove all my click bars. I close the window in the in the innerspace popup and I deleted the click bar from is boxer, however every time I reload my characters I still have this default clickbar pop up. And, even if I close the click bar I still cannot use 1-> = on my keyboard because it treats it as a click bar hit. I tried to make a hotkey to remove all clickbars but that doesn't remove it I can only assume because it isn't in my isboxer. As it stands I cannot type in any chat channels and it is very frustrating. Any help you could offer me would be great.
Attachments
config.xml
My configuration
(309.55 KiB) Downloaded 717 times
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:08 am

Re: How do I completely disable the default clickbar???

The profile you provided has no Click Bars in it, so I'll assume you're actually referring to the green overlay on your screen which is a Menu. So, click on your Character Set in the upper left pane and remove the "Standard" Menu by clicking on it and hitting delete on your keyboard. Then use the Mapped Key Wizard to create the Hotkeys you want to be used by your team.

In the future, the final step of the Quick Setup Wizard has an option to not use this overlay Menu.
<<

blavek

Post Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:08 pm

Re: How do I completely disable the default clickbar???

Thank you so much. I can use general chat again lol.

Return to Click Bars