Can't get click bars to show in game

Moderator: MiRai

<<

sumoslim

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:00 pm

Can't get click bars to show in game

I have the click bars setup.
I have keymaps setup.
Have Characters and Character sets set up.
Window Layout is set
I have saved and exported to Innerspace

But for some reason i have no bars in game.
Can someone help me get the buttons to show up and work. They worked the first time I tested but not since.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:26 pm

Re: Can't get click bars to show in game

I need to see your configuration to tell you what's wrong :)

http://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=13
<<

mikedsmwd

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:33 pm

I have the click bars setup.
I have keymaps setup.
Have Characters and Character sets set up.
Window Layout is set
I have saved and exported to Innerspace

But for some reason i have no bars in game.

I realized the is an old post but its stats my problem almost exactly. I have used to shift+ctrl+alt+g to get to that area to sync up the bars but no bar reveals itself.

With the exceptions of , I am not sure if I am supposed to drag key maps into the the click bar area like the character set and characters.
Also in the section where you set the initial location it starts at 0.0 I changed that to 100.200 to make it show further inside the screen, it always seems to reset itself back to 0.0 even after a manual save and export.

I have only set actions to nothing in particular at first, i thought to get the bar visable and sized before doing the actual setting for it.

In Lax's answer to the OP he stated that the config file was need to help help diagnos the issue.

Included here is my current config file http://www.privatepaste.com/0e04cd93eb

Thanks in advance to any help and input on this issue,
mikedsmwd
<<

mikedsmwd

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:07 pm

Well, guess I got egg on my face. I kept working with this and realized that i should make the borders bigger and the colors bolder and the bar was there all along just invisible.
But Maybe this could help someone else at some point, judging by the page views.

mikedsmwd
<<

mikedsmwd

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:22 pm

Well Heck, solve one issue and 5 more pop up.

Here is what I am trying to do in the game RIFT:

I have enabled an add-on on all 5 clients called "Click Box Healer" It gives me a vertical raid bar of my 5 characters when one of the 5 characters are left clicked (when on the healers client) it targets the char and heals with the best single target heal spell he has.

I have synced all bars to the same location on all clients and did the same with a sized isboxer click bar.

Ultimately I want to be on any client and click whichever team member needs a heal and the isboxer click bar send a left click to the healers client and the appropriate heal fires. For the click box healer to work the left click must go through the isboxer click bar, I assume that is what the check box for 'click through" is for in the button set up.

I have tried several different ways to config the click bar to do this but am getting no results.

Or maybe this would be better with a menu like what is placed over the regular action bar but it only broadcasts to the healers client.

Please guys a little insight here.

Thanks,
Is this even possible and/or what the heck do I need to set??

Thanks ,
mikedsmwd
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:05 am

My RIFT Click Healing Guide gives the basic method. I presume you won't need to set up the macros because the addon does that part for you. So, instead of sending a keystroke that activates a macro, you will just need to send Mouse1 (a left click) as the keystroke.
<<

mikedsmwd

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:13 pm

Thanks Alge,
I've gotten you method to work, but only if i manually turn on the broadcast to click the raid boxes, is that what was intended? Also i watched your video at the end of your guide and saw your team at work, very impressive, How do you get your followers to stop and spread out and stay put? I gave up on the add-on i was using and just used your method btw

Regards,
mikedsmwd

Return to Click Bars