FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Timer and Toggle

Moderator: MiRai

<<

ketri

Post Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:24 pm

Timer and Toggle

Hi ISBoxer forum.

I want to do two things with my Click bars that I cant figure out how to do.

#1 I want to click on click bar button and activate a straight broadcast and then the button change color for a certain time(Example time for DoT spells).
#2 A button that toggle between two colors(example, standing/siting toon).

If anyone can just give me a clue to where to look. Maybe some clue-pane-words, under what menu.
I have to little time on my hands, got a newborn irl-alt in my hands.

/Ketri
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:34 pm

Re: Timer and Toggle

Note: The same thing can be done with Menus, the same way (just replace the words "Click Bar" below with "Menu").

1. Create a Mapped Key in a Key Map that is assigned to the right Character Set. You don't need to give it a Hotkey. In Step 1, add a Keystroke Action for your straight key broadcast. You'll want 2 Click Bar Button Actions, one to change the color (etc) now, and one with the Action Timer options set at the bottom of the Click Bar Button Action to change it later; use the Timer Group option to make sure that you only have 1 of this timer active at a time.

2. Create a Mapped Key like the first one, but give it 2 Steps with 2 Click Bar Button Actions

Set up your Click Bar Buttons to use these Mapped Keys.

If you have more questions, feel free ;)
<<

ketri

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:19 am

Hi

Thank, Iax, that worked great.

Yes, I have another question. If I make a launchgroup of 6 toons, and then set their in-game gfx settnings on low. Then i make a just 2 of the toons in another launchgroup with higher in-game gfx settnings. Will ISBoxer keep the gfx settnings for all the toons in their specific launchergroups?

Ketri

Edit: Famn swedish autocorrect!
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:33 am

If I make a launchgroup of 6 toons, and then set their in-game gfx settnings on low. Then i make a just 2 of the toons in another launchgroup with higher in-game gfx settnings. Will ISBoxer keep the gfx settnings for all the toons in their specific launchergroups?

Well, I don't know which game you're playing but assuming you're playing one with virtualized configuration files (which would show up under Virtual Files). This keeps your graphics settings on a per-Character basis, so you can have one guy on high settings and the others on low and so on, and these will be kept separate from the others. :)

(Yes.)
<<

ketri

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:08 pm

I where very unclear. Sorry. I try again.

I play eq1. I have toon a, b, c, d, e and f in one launchergroup, all with low gfx settning in-game for best performance.
I also have just toon a and b in another launchergroup, with higher gfx settnings in game for better looks.
Would this work, or do I have to change in game settings for a and b everytime i launch the other launchergroup?

Ketri
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:24 pm

Yes, this should work fine assuming you made your team with the Quick Setup Wizard. eqclient.ini, which contains your graphics settings, is automatically virtualized for you. You can verify this by seeing "eqclient.ini" under "Virtual Files" in the top left pane. If you select the eqclient.ini Virtual File, the Characters it will apply to are in the bottom left pane. All of those listed can have different graphics settings.

Return to Click Bars