FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Broadcast to Targetgroup on remote Computer

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Vaellend

Post Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:47 am

Broadcast to Targetgroup on remote Computer

hey profs!

first my setup. I have 2 character sets each on 1 Computer linked together.
they have both thier own clickbar for broadcasting to thier local target group (where just the dudes are in that are on that mashine)
and they have both a clickbar where they can broadcast to all over the 2 computers

my question is. is it possible to start a broadcast from computer 1 what just has effect to all dudes in a target group on Computer 2 and even dont affect the current window on computer 1 where the initial broadcast came from

like i would want to control the team on computer 2 out of a current window on computer 1 without taking any effects to computer 1

i played around with the keymaps but i cant get it to work

i hope someone can give me a tipp, sry for my bad english
thanks!
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:48 am

Re: Broadcast to Targetgroup on remote Computer

my question is. is it possible to start a broadcast from computer 1 what just has effect to all dudes in a target group on Computer 2 and even dont affect the current window on computer 1 where the initial broadcast came from

Yes. This works the same on two PCs as it does with one... HOWTO: Broadcast to specific sets of windows. The only thing it sounds like you're missing is a Repeater Target Action with the Target as your ATG and the "Block buttons from originating window" check box
<<

Vaellend

Post Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:22 am

Re: Broadcast to Targetgroup on remote Computer

got it to work and it works perferctly, thanks!!!

Return to Click Bars