FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Total clickbar loss

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Drokoth

Post Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:05 am

Total clickbar loss

Is there any way to reinstate factory clickbar settings after losing them?
Both the toggles and the formations bars have been lost (accidentally deleted both of them)
I can no longer use them to toggle turning anything on or off... attempts to make new ones didnt work at all. I can get a button to appear but it does nothing.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:54 am

Re: Total clickbar loss

The default ones are Menus now rather than Click Bars.

What you can do is open a second instance of ISBoxer, and in the second instance go to File and select Clear. Then run the Quick Setup Wizard. This will give you the "factory settings" to pull from, and you can copy whatever you need from them into your config
<<

rfarris

Post Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:19 am

I've been wondering about retrieving "factory" settings also.

When you open a second instance of ISBoxer do you have to be careful not to 'Save,' or would the second instance be smart enough to save to a different filename/folder?
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:34 am

The second instance doesn't autosave on exit. It is my experience that if you aren't using File, Save As to make regular backups under non-default names then you will lose your work at some point.
<<

rfarris

Post Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:08 pm

Alge wrote:The second instance doesn't autosave on exit. It is my experience that if you aren't using File, Save As to make regular backups under non-default names then you will lose your work at some point.

I push mine up to the NAS before I run the Wizard, but the one thing that bugs me is that I can't make an archival save without changing the default toolkit xml file. At least I don't know how. If I don't remember to reload the local toolkit config, then after I run the wizard and save then I overwrite the version on the NAS.

Return to Click Bars