FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Unable to load any click bars

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Tharrom

Post Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:43 am

Unable to load any click bars

http://www.privatepaste.com/2ea8d25dca

I was multiboxing The Secret World and decided to update my clickbar images, and now i have lost all click bars in game.

No idea what i have done, i just had a look in my other games Age of conan, Eve and Rift all the Repeater Click bars are missing and i can not get them to show with the Show all key in the control panel.

Also my games are no longer loading after the first one has started, i have to manually start them up with the character set slots tab.

Just tried a fresh Isboxer config and remade my TSW team keymaps clickbar and went to load it and still all the click bars are missing even the repeater toggle.

i was using the development build but started getting this issue and went to the public build with the same results. ( maybe i need to re install and recreate all the configs again)
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:28 am

Re: Unable to load any click bars

No idea what i have done, i just had a look in my other games Age of conan, Eve and Rift all the Repeater Click bars are missing and i can not get them to show with the Show all key in the control panel.

That's because it's now the Toggles Menu instead of a Click Bar. The only Click Bar assigned to any of your teams is "Healing TSW(Redlife)".

The Toggles Menu has also been un-linked from its behavior due to deleting the Key Maps that it used for your different setups. If you want to correct that, you can either start with a clear configuration (File, Clear)...
or go into the Menus and fix the Toggles Button Sets:
  • In the top left pane under Menus, select Toggles.. then in the bottom left, notice under "Button Sets" that you have Toggles, RIFT-Toggles (unused) and RIFT-1-Toggles (used by "Rfit Pro").
  • You can delete the "RIFT-Toggles" button set since it's not used and you've already deleted its related Key Maps.
  • But, select Toggles under Button Sets and see that on the right, each of the 2 buttons is listed as "Do <NO MAPPED KEY> in <NO KEY MAP> -> self" (which makes the button do nothing). Select those, and adjust so that it does either "Activate Maps" (Button 1: Hotkeys toggle) or "Activate Repeat" (Button 2: Broadcasting toggle) in the Always On Key Map.
  • Likewise, select "RIFT-1-Toggles" and set it to do those in the "RIFT-Pro-Always On" Key Map instead of "Always On" (because Rift Pro uses this Key Map instead of Always On, and this is the Button Set used by Rift Pro for the Toggles Menu).
<<

Tharrom

Post Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:52 am

Thank you for the quick reply,

But this has not fixed my issue, I still can't visually see any clickbars ingame. Even when i ctrl+alt+shift g > click bars > Show all

And my games no longer load one after the other just the first one loads then i have to right click on innerspace in the toolbar and manual open each client.

this all happened after i changed the images on the buttons of the click bar Healing TSW(redlife). i was in game when i changed them, maybe that broke something.

oh i also saved my isboxer config, and started a fresh set with the File>Clear and tried again using a fresh setup and still could not visually see any clickbars, repeaters or the one i made for healing.

http://www.privatepaste.com/ba563929cd
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:18 am

But this has not fixed my issue, I still can't visually see any clickbars ingame. Even when i ctrl+alt+shift g > click bars > Show all

Again there's only one Click Bar you're using so unless you're on one of your two TSW teams, clicking Show All on the Click Bars tab will do nothing.

If things broke when you added/changed an image, chances are the Image (or one of them) you've defined is breaking things. These are not stored in your ISBoxer profile (so not in your paste) and not cleared by File, Clear. Rather, they're stored in ISBoxerToolkitGlobalSettings.XML and generated into Scripts\ISBoxerToolkit.ClickBars.XML and Scripts\ISBoxerToolkit.MenuManSettings.XML.

Something you can do to check for errors is assign an "In-game Inner Space console hotkey" in your Character Set, then use this Hotkey in the game to pull up the in-game Inner Space console. It sounds like doing so will show an error dump within the console. It may even provide the name of the file causing the problem -- http://isboxer.com/wiki/Console
<<

Tharrom

Post Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:47 am

I removed the images from isboxer toolkit and went back to my game and all my click bars are showing again.

Also my clients are loading properly again after i removed the images.

Thank you so much for all your help :)

Return to Click Bars