FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[WoW] ISboxer not showing second click bar

Moderator: MiRai

<<

swiss

Post Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:31 pm

[WoW] ISboxer not showing second click bar

Hello all!

I seem to be having trouble getting ISboxer to show more than 1 custom click bar. I made a second click bar that I was going to use for crowd control skills, but it will not appear no matter what I seem to do. Here is a paste of my config:

http://www.privatepaste.com/5dc7bfffd6

The clickbar in question is "Silence". I saw a couple other posts on this and one person was able to resolve the issue by deleting the bar and recreated. Unfortunately, this did not work for me after several attempts. As always, any help is greatly appreciated!

-swiss
<<

swiss

Post Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:47 pm

Re: [WoW] ISboxer not showing second click bar

Well, I just found something interesting. When I go into the ISboxer GUI in game and hit "show all" the click bar appears as well as the one for "formations" and my clickbar for another group known as "druids" in the config. I suppose I could just minimize the ones I dont need, but I am wondering if this is the intended function? Hope this helps!

[edit] I also wanted to note that by doing it this way and just closing the windows I dont need, I am unable to sync with my other windows.
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:32 pm

It sounds like you haven't added your Character set to that Click Bar. If you share your configuration that can be confirmed for you.
<<

swiss

Post Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:39 pm

Alge wrote:It sounds like you haven't added your Character set to that Click Bar. If you share your configuration that can be confirmed for you.

Thanks for your reply. The only group that actually shows up for that click bar is the proper group "PVE Priests". After your post, I tried deleting it and re-adding them to see if that helped but to no avail.

My config was shared in my first post and can be seen here: http://www.privatepaste.com/5dc7bfffd6

Please let me know if the link is not working for you guys. Thanks in advance!

-swiss
<<

Alge

Post Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:44 pm

Oops, missed that :oops: I should stick to replying to a single thread at a time.

I'll get a chance to look at it when I get home in a few hours (if no one else is able to in the meantime).
<<

Alge

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:56 am

OK, your "silence" Click Bar seems to be set up properly for the "PVE Priests" Character Set, which sounds like the one it is supposed to be set up for. To test it worked I copied your Click Bar to a working profile of mine. Once in-game I opened the ISBoxer Control Panel (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+G) and pressed the Show All button on the click bars tab. The silence Click Bar appeared in the top left corner of the screen. It is possible that yours is there but hidden behind another Click Bar. You can move them by dragging the blue title bar.

Note that you should click the Save As button with Auto in the text box next to it if you want the Click Bar to always be visible for that Character.

If the above doesn't help (did you do all the steps?) then I am not sure what is going on.
<<

swiss

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:11 am

Thank you for looking into my issue!

I went ahead and just did the show all on each guy manually and included that and "save as auto" like you recommended. It seems to be working as I wanted so this will do. Just strange that I had to manually add and position each one as it wont allow me to sync. Good enough! Thank you.

-swiss
<<

Alge

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:10 pm

I've never encountered an issue with Sync not working. However, if you want to ensure your Click Bars are in the same location on each character, that information is stored in the directory InnerSpace/Scripts in files named according to the template ISBoxer.ClickBars.<CharacterSet>.<Character>.XML. You can manually edit those text files to ensure the X and Y values are identical.

Return to Click Bars