FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

MultiBarRightButton1 and Click Bars Help

Moderator: MiRai

<<

swiss

Post Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:26 am

MultiBarRightButton1 and Click Bars Help

Hello all!

I am new to ISboxer and am wondering if something is possible with the click bar function. Is there a way to have the Click Bars select MultiBarButtonRight1 and so on? I have found that some of my keybindings are causing conflicts with isboxer FTL settings so I want to just use the multibar functions if possible. I posed this in the IRC chat but did not get a response, so I am hoping someone may have the answer here. Any help is greatly appreciated!

-swiss
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:52 pm

Re: MultiBarRightButton1 and Click Bars Help

First of all, I'd like to apologize for not getting back to you in the IRC chat room, I was stuck watching a dog that isn't mine.

Second, you were/are correct that F11 is being used for the Follow macro by ISBoxer. When you originally said "FTL", I assumed you meant modifier keys that were conflicting because this is what is normally associated with the term "FTL" when people are talking about key bindings.

Anyway, you've got two different ways to go about this...

#1 - You can always attempt to change the F11 key to something else in ISBoxer. I would not recommend this, though. :)

#2 - Create a click macro in the WoW Game Helper section with the rest of the WoW macros (e.g. /click MultiBarButtonRight1). Then use the Mapped Key Wizard to create a Named WoW Macro and fill in the necessary information. After that, create a Click Bar and assign that new Mapped Key to it.
<<

swiss

Post Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:57 pm

Re: MultiBarRightButton1 and Click Bars Help

MiRai wrote:First of all, I'd like to apologize for not getting back to you in the IRC chat room, I was stuck watching a dog that isn't mine.

Second, you were/are correct that F11 is being used for the Follow macro by ISBoxer. When you originally said "FTL", I assumed you meant modifier keys that were conflicting because this is what is normally associated with the term "FTL" when people are talking about key bindings.

Anyway, you've got two different ways to go about this...

#1 - You can always attempt to change the F11 key to something else in ISBoxer. I would not recommend this, though. :)

#2 - Create a click macro in the WoW Game Helper section with the rest of the WoW macros (e.g. /click MultiBarButtonRight1). Then use the Mapped Key Wizard to create a Named WoW Macro and fill in the necessary information. After that, create a Click Bar and assign that new Mapped Key to it.

Thank you for the response and no need to apologize :) I was working so semi-afk as well lol.

I agree with you on #1 and think I will toy around and see what else will work. I am also going to give your second suggestion a try and see how that runs. I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question!

-swiss

Return to Click Bars