FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

is it possible

Moderator: MiRai

<<

wrenchman30

Post Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:58 pm

is it possible

a little info on how i play, i use w,a,s ,d to drive and left click my standard wow ui, i have a click bar set up that will use 1 thru = and it works well but i would like to have a clear overlay for all the standard wow ui, i can not find any info that shows what wow uses when you press there ui box so send spells, i know the shift 3 4 5 6 bars disappear when you put them on the toons window and all you have left are 1 and 2, guess what i need is code for clear or transparent to put in the hex box when making click bars and any info that will help me set up the click bars for the wow ui, at this point i assume it is shift 3 1 thru = for the bar that wow adds above your 1 thru = and so on, if i have confused you what i want is a clear overlay click bar that i can move over the wow ui so i dont have to write a ton of macros as i dont use any.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:53 pm

Re: is it possible

wrenchman30 wrote:guess what i need is code for clear or transparent to put in the hex box when making click bars and any info that will help me set up the click bars for the wow ui

I don't know if there is a way to make the Click Bars transparent on their own, but you could always use a transparent PNG file (assuming Inner Space reads the alpha).
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:22 pm

Transparent image is a good way to go if you need transparency on individual buttons.

Otherwise, you can change the Opacity value for the entire Click Bar. Select the Click Bar in the top left pane under Click Bars, and adjust the Opacity number.
<<

wrenchman30

Post Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:30 am

inputing zero into the hex box made the keys transparent, thru trail i found that shift 6 is the bar directly above the 1 thru = keys that wow uses as standard ui, any idea as to what wow sees when you mouse click this, a example of what i am using is key 1 on the wow interface on a monk is jab directly above the one key i have roll, it is on the standard wow ui bar which makes shift 6 dissappear if turned on thru interface, directly above the 1 key, i tried setting up the key map for shift+6+1 but all i can get to set up is shift+6 and it will add 1 below it and roll will not work, sorry i am clueless in the way wow sees the standard ui when you mouse click the buttons,

Return to Click Bars