What can I do with click bars?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

LargeChicken

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:47 pm

What can I do with click bars?

Okay, first timer here.

I play Eve Online, and would like to use a click bar to show me the ship HUD for each of my clients on my main client and allow me to click the modules for each of these clients using the click bars (much like the trailer for ISboxer shows) How would I go about doing this?

Here's a shoddy Photoshop mach up of what i'm going for here Image. I would like these to be clickable so I can activate each character's modules by clicking the module on the broadcasted hud. Is this possible?

This program is quite complicated and I'm excited to learn it's potential, any help I can get would be appreciated.
I want YOU! To ask me questions
Tell me what you want a tutorial on in my request thread Here

My games:
Eve Online

Expertise:
Mining
Shooting red crosses
IsBoxer Setup
VideoFX
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:04 pm

Re: What can I do with click bars?

What you're looking for is actually Video FX, which let you mash up views of the various game windows and interact with the views. There are videos on the linked page

A Click Bar is basically like an "Action Bar" or "Hotkey Bar", in the ISBoxer world, where you click and your click is then interpreted as "hey I want to turn on broadcasting" or "send ___ to all windows", etc. In this case you want a live, interactive view from another window which is the definition of Video FX. :)
<<

LargeChicken

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:42 pm

Re: What can I do with click bars?

lax wrote:What you're looking for is actually Video FX, which let you mash up views of the various game windows and interact with the views. There are videos on the linked page

A Click Bar is basically like an "Action Bar" or "Hotkey Bar", in the ISBoxer world, where you click and your click is then interpreted as "hey I want to turn on broadcasting" or "send ___ to all windows", etc. In this case you want a live, interactive view from another window which is the definition of Video FX. :)

Thank you for your reply!

I was able to accomplish (I think) a pretty sexy set up for just about any purpose I can think of.

I did this using the dxNothing feature and Video FX windows.

Here's a picture of it:
http://img.techpowerup.org/121001/TestEve%202.jpg
No embedding because it's huge :) Check it out :D

Great program you've got here. Thank you for making it haha!
I want YOU! To ask me questions
Tell me what you want a tutorial on in my request thread Here

My games:
Eve Online

Expertise:
Mining
Shooting red crosses
IsBoxer Setup
VideoFX

Return to Click Bars