FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Click Bar images

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Darm

Post Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:24 pm

Click Bar images

My click bar images seem to disappear when I restart my PC.

This is what I've been doing.

1. Adding new images to the images (global) tree

2. Associating those images with buttons and creating macros

3. Everything works great.

4. After restarting the PC, the click bars remain, images are absent however. None of the images that I added to images (global) are there either. All text and macros entered are preserved though. That is, the click bars still work fine -- just they are showing their default image (completed blacked out).

Am I supposed to save images to a different location? Looked through the wiki and didn't see that mentioned.

Thank you very much for the help
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:06 am

Re: Click Bar images

Images do not need to be saved in a specific location. They can be wherever you want.

It sounds like the issue you are having is that the global settings file (ISBoxerToolkitGlobalSettings.XML) is either not getting saved, or not getting loaded. This file would be in your ISBoxer folder. I'm not sure why it wouldn't get saved unless you're leaving ISBoxer open when the PC is rebooted. The only time it gets saved in the current version is when you exit, and allow ISBoxer to save (e.g. auto-save is enabled, or if it is disabled, the user clicks Yes to save on exit). I changed this for the next update to save the global settings when you save your profile
<<

Darm

Post Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:10 pm

Re: Click Bar images

Thank you for the explanation, Lax.

I'm sure it is probably as you say -- that I'm restarting with some applications open (like ISBoxer). I do save the profile frequently, so it sounds like that update will help with my problem. And, of course, I'll do a better job of exiting ISBoxer like a civilized person in the meantime. Thanks again :)

Return to Click Bars