FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Using Click Bar to Swap Slots - SWTOR

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Gorthu

Post Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:38 pm

Using Click Bar to Swap Slots - SWTOR

I'm trying to make a quickbar to swap between windows on SWTOR. FIrst, is this possible (since I have read and tried about everything posted in click bars forum that you and others wrote)? I only want to dual-box: 2 windows only. I use stacked windows, and use videoFX to monitor second character. I have 2 characters in my setup with 3 regions for windows. All 3 regions are identical in size. Region 1 - no slot Region 2-slot1 Region 3-slot2.

The last thing I tried is making two keys, each with one step, setting the focus for each slot separately.

I am totally frustrated at this point. Is it possible with SWTOR to do this? If so, what must i do.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: Using Click Bar to Swap Slots - SWTOR

It's much easier to tell you what's wrong if you've got something to show me. HOWTO: Share your configuration for better support

Assuming you didn't tell ISBoxer not to set up any key maps for you, there's "Next window" and "Previous window" mapped keys in the Always On key map for you to try out. You can set a Hotkey to either one of these and try it out -- all it should do is focus the other window. If that works, then all you would have to do in order to use it in a Click Bar is add an Action to a button that sends "Next window" to Window:Current (self).
<<

Gorthu

Post Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:45 am

Re: Using Click Bar to Swap Slots - SWTOR

WoW!! Talk about customer service. I didn't expect a response so soon, with the holiday and weekend, being one and the same. Thanks a lot lax.

Return to Click Bars