FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Click boxes won't stay in position

Moderator: MiRai

<<

propagandalf

Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:47 am

Click boxes won't stay in position

I've got click boxes that I put behind each slave's video feed. I use them to switch to each respective window. I have three characters (sessions) and for characters 1 and 3 the click boxes I created stay in the correct position. For session 2, however, the click boxes keep shifting and every time I start a new game I have to reposition them. I've tried locking them ans hitting save (in innerspace console, under the click bar tab), etc, but to no avail.

I'm sure there's an easy fix, but my search-fu has failed me.

Thanks in advance,
Propa
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:57 am

Re: Click boxes won't stay in position

Hmm.

Do you have Character-specific Click Bars to implement this (or Character-specific positioning)? If so, you can work around the issue by setting the starting position in the ISBoxer interface. The issue being that when you click Save, ISBoxer is storing the current window's Click Bar positions for everyone, instead of per-Character-per-Character Set like Repeater Regions and Video Feeds.

I'll take care of that today.
<<

propagandalf

Post Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:04 am

Yep, they're set on characters, not character set. Switch to window 1 is on character 2 and 3. Switch to window 2 is on 1 and 3, etc.

I'll look into setting their positions in ISBoxer.

Thanks Lax!
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:53 pm

Code:
ISBoxer 38.2.320.1
    * Click Bar positioning is now stored in Sets on a per-Character-per-Character Set basis, like Video Feeds and Repeater Regions. This will fix Click Bar positioning issues, but you may lose your previously stored Click Bar positions. Sorry!
    * Click Bar State Action can now load a Click Bar set, or hide all Click Bars

If you need update info: http://isboxer.com/wiki/ISBoxer_Releases

Enjoy. :)

Return to Click Bars