Round robin, not random

Moderator: MiRai

<<

brekushi

Post Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:15 am

Round robin, not random

Hi there,

Looking for the following:
Is there a way to send a key stroke to the game client(s) on a round robin. But not at random.
Example:
Game client 4, send keystroke 4
Game client 1, send keystroke 4
Game client 3, send keystroke 4
Game client 2, send keystroke 4
(Each time i press the button 4 on this order)
Whilst pressing the same keyboard button 4 on client 5

This is a healing skill that all clients/characters have but due to the cooldown of the ability it can not be used again in 2 minutes.

Have been looking at MiRai YouTube channel and i did not find this subject there ... perhaps you guys can give me the link to his video where he explains this?

Thank you :)
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:43 am

Re: Round robin, not random

If you want a specific order, then make a mapped key with multiple steps, and in each step have the action which sends to that client.

If you want to set time limits, you can also use the Do Not Advance options to limit the movement between steps, just in case you hit the key early.

/edit: after thinking about it, the above time steps may not be what you want, because it will space out who casts this magic spell and who doesn't, rather than prevent a reattempt for two minutes. It is a useful setup if you are targeting a main toon with a particular spell/ability, and the effect has an expiry countdown of 2 minutes, but the recast time is much longer (lets say 8 minutes).

To prevent a toon from reattempting for 2 minutes, while letting the others all have a go when they are next in the list, requires a different setup.
Last edited by bob on Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

brekushi

Post Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:21 am

Re: Round robin, not random

Very nice, this was exactly what i was looking for!
Thank you so much

/Edit
Nope this is not it :(

Return to Star Trek Online